Curran Miller Auction/Realty, Inc.
Commercial Real Estate, Land
"Curran Miller Auction/Realty, Inc. continues to grow as a family-owned and operated business, based on the same principles of excellence, integrity and empathy on which it was founded. Our team strives to render a service that not only meets, but exceeds the expectations of both buyers and sellers."
If experience and knowledge count, then Curran Miller Auction/Realty definitely has it! In 1936, Curran Miller graduated from auction school at the age of 19 and established a fledgling auction company during the difficult years of the Great Depression. Selling everything from horses, cars and wagons to houses and farmland, Curran built the company upon the desire to obtain the highest dollar value for the seller and represent the property being sold in a fair and honest manner to the buyer.
Over the years, his expertise grew and his company thrived. A few years later, Curran’s son, Hugh attended auction school at the age of 14 and joined the family business. Since graduating from the Reppert School of Auctioneering, Hugh has dedicated his life to advancing the auction profession. He is a Past President and Hall of Fame inductee of both the Indiana and National Auctioneers Associations. In addition, Hugh is one of the founders of the prestigious Certified Auctioneers Institute, which is recognized as the symbol of excellence and professionalism in the auction industry.
Today, Curran Miller Auction/Realty, Inc. continues to operate as a family-owned business in the Tri-State and around the country conducting over 150 auctions per year. Hugh’s daughters, Wendy Miller and Stephanie Miller-McKinney, also play an active role in the business. Wendy continues to grow the company’s expertise as Auctioneer and Real Estate Broker. Stephanie works as the backbone of the company serving as both Secretary and Treasurer.
By maintaining the values and ethics that the company was built on, while embracing the latest technology and fresh marketing concepts, the CMAR team provides the highest quality service to both buyers and sellers.
National Auctioneers Association
- the world’s largest organization of professional auctioneers.
Indiana Auctioneers Association
- a member driven organization of auctioneers and auction companies that serves as a unifying body for the state of Indiana.
Indiana Association of REALTORS®
- IAR provides a forum for professional development, research and the exchange of information among its members, and to the public and government for the purpose of preserving the free enterprise system and the right to own real property.
Certified Auctioneers Institute
- the authoritative source and standard of excellence for auction marketing information to the auction community and its clients and customers.
Capital Agricultural Property Services, Inc.
- one of the nation’s largest agricultural real estate management firms. Curran Miller Auction/Realty, Inc. conducts all auctions for CAPS.
National Association of REALTORS®
- North America’s largest trade association involved in all aspects of the residential and commercial real estate industries.
Indiana Commercial Board of REALTORS®
- the premier commercial overlay board for commercial real estate professionals in the state of Indiana.